This is swim is at the very tip of South America, the last island before reaching the dreaded Drake Passage which has claimed the lives of more than 15000 sailors. Because of the high winds and changing weather in this area, the swim will normally take place in a protected area such as "Bahia Leon" in the island of Cape Horn. The ultimate goal of this swim, weather permitting, is to complete a mile crossing between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, an imaginary line south of Cape Horn.
The cost of this swim is of $6,900.00 based on 2 swimmers. Please contact us for dates and pricing for single or multiple swimmers larger than 2. Also for pricing for guests.
Cost for this swim is of $6,900.00 each swimmer, based on 2 swimmers. Please note that this swim is subject to weather conditions.
- Obtaining all permits from authorities.
- Support boat with lifeguard to accompany swimmer for the duration of the swim.
- Transfer from/to Punta Arenas.
- 6 nights hotel stay for the swimmer (single occupancy). Additional for guests.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Certification of the swim.
To reserve your spot, please contact us using the form below for dates. Upon acceptance of application you must submit the following:
- Medical form.
- Copy of Passport.
- A short biography of your swimming accomplishments, for press purposes.
- Submit your travel itinerary, specially your flight and date of arrival to Punta Arenas.
Terms and Conditions:
- All fees shall be non-refundable
- Subject to changes without notice.
- Alcoholic Beverages.