Patagoniaswim.com was formed for the purpose of conducting and providing safety, support and historical data of open water swims for the events we organize.
- To promote interest in the sport of open water swimming world-wide and assist organizations and swimmers to attempt such swims in all possible ways.
- To promote the safety and welfare of the swimmer.
- To advise and furnish information to those intending to do our swims.
- To apply for any permissions and governmental requirements the swim may necessitate.
- To observe and authenticate swimmers who complete their swims.